USS Enterprise

USS Enterprise
The TMP Enterprise

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Boycott StarDestroyer.Net!

ATTENTION, perhaps many of the Star Wars fans who have gone to StarDestroyer.Net have been bamboozled, that site is blatant anti-Star Trek propaganda and a serious problem.  If you don't believe me, go to the following links!

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

And there is more wrong with StarDestroyer.Net, the coining of an anti-Star Trek epithet "Trektard" as in a disgusting English to Trektard Dictionary and this sick article.  Those two "Trektard"-related articles are both from a fan controlled site called Imperial Wiki which is in fact a part of StarDestroyer.Net.  There is a Rebuttal to the Plinkett review of Star Wars Episode I that sadly originated on StarDestroyer.Net, and I hope that the guy was not into that anti-Star Trek propagandist mission and just did not know the website's real intentions.  Don't get me wrong, I have no problem if other people do not like Star Trek and some people not liking Star Trek is not why I created this blog, it is because of the smear campaign carried out by Mike Wong.  I am calling on as many Starwoids as possible to boycott StarDestroyer.Net since it is more dedicated to hating Star Trek than talking about Star Wars as a whole.  We either need to put an end to StarDestroyer.Net or have the site change its ways from being primarily an anti-Star Trek propaganda site to just a Star Wars website that causes no problems.  I will dissect the Plinkett review of Phantom Menace with my own rebuttal or refutation as to not support that pernicious Trekkiphobic website.  The word "Trekkiphobia" is my term for intolerance of Star Trek or Trekkies.

No comments:

Post a Comment